Mind sweep categoriesproductivity
This is the incompletion trigger list that David Allen recommends you to review every time you need to do a mind sweep:
- Projects started, not completed.
- Projects that need to be started.
- Commitments/promises to others (boss, partners, colleagues, subordinates, customers, organizations, professionals…)
- Communications to make/get (phone calls, e-mails, letters, memos, etc.)
- Writing to finish/submit (reports, proposals, articles, promotional materials, instructions, etc.)
- Meetings that need to be set.
- Decisions that have to be made. Who needs to know?
- Significant read/review.
- Financial stuff (budgets, forecasts, statistics, credit line, cash flow, etc.).
- Projects formal planning (goals, targets, objectives).
- Administration (legal issues, insurance, procedures, etc.)
- Systems (computers, phones, office equipment).